Replace My Cam Belt a department of D & H Mobile Mechanics specialising in the replacement of Cambelts.
D & H Mobile Mechanics is a family owned business based in Essex providing servicing, replacements and repairs at your home. They offer for most makes of cars:
- Cambelt Replacement / Timing Belt replacement.
- Servicing and repairs including gearbox problems and brake & clutch replacements.
- Experienced and fully qualified mechanic.
- Use of genuine manufacturers parts.
- The ability to service even while your car is covered by the manufacturers warranty following recent legislation.
- Economic and competitive rates.
- The convenience of not having to take your vehicle to a garage.
- Available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- The ability to deal directly with the mechanic rather than a receptionist.
Cambelts / timing Belts, the modern equivalent of timing chains, are made of reinforced rubber. They ensure that the components of an engine operate in the correct sequence and at the correct time. Normally a cambelt should last 60,000 miles and car manufacturers do recommend the mileage or time period after which the cam belt should be changed.
Unfortunately there is usually little warning of an impending cam belt failure , At the very least the engine will stop and there is a strong probability that serious damage to the engine will occur. It is, therefore, essential that cam belts are changed strictly in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
Changing cambelts is a skilled job for a qualified mechanic with the correct tools and know how to do it.
It is this know how, experience and qualifications that we can provide.