Replace My Cam Belt a section of D & H Mobile Mechanics that specialises in the replacement of Cambelts and Timing Chains
D & H Mobile Mechanics is a family owned business based in Essex. As well as cambelt and timing chain replacement, it carries out: full servicing and repairs to manufactures specifications.
Why use our services?. We can offer:
- Cambelt Replacement / Timing Belt replacement with a minimum of 12 months guarantees.
- All servicing and repairs including gearbox problems and brake & clutch replacements.
- We come to you so no inconvenience of taking you car to a garage
- Fully qualified and experienced mechanics.
- We only use of genuine manufacturers parts.
- The ability to service without effecting the manufacturers warranty.
- Economic and competitive rates.
- We are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- You will deal directly with the mechanic not a receptionist.
Cambelts / timing Belts, the modern equivalent of timing chains, are made of reinforced rubber. They ensure that the components of an engine operate in the correct sequence and at the correct time. Normally a cambelt should last 60,000 miles and car manufacturers do recommend the mileage or time period after which the cam belt should be changed.
Unfortunately there is usually little warning of an impending cam belt failure , At the very least the engine will stop and there is a strong probability that serious damage to the engine will occur. It is, therefore, essential that cam belts are changed strictly in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
Changing cambelts is a skilled job for a qualified mechanic with the correct tools and know how to do it.
It is this know how, experience and qualifications that we can provide.